Budgeting can be difficult, especially with the cost of living rising everyday with all the issues in the world. I have lived poor most of my life and can provide a few tips to help save some money.
- Make weekly shopping lists based off weekly meal plans.
- Buy in bulk
- Be sure to set limits on recreational activities and don’t go over them.
- Invest in stocks
- Open a savings account and make a small deposit each Payday.
- Limit excess shopping for things that you don’t need.
- Use coupons and shop store sales.
- Become a member at the stores you frequently shop.
These are just a few things I have done and they do help when you are on a tight budget.